We are delighted to have been supported since our inception by a dedicated and committed team of founders, strategic partners and corporate affiliates. These entities have provided unwavering commitment to the achievement of GCC BDI's objectives throughout the years.
Please click on each tab below for full details of our Corporate Affiliate sponsorship package.
In partnering with GCC BDI, organisations will be able to make a public statement of their commitment to enhancing board effectiveness and corporate governance, both within their respective organisations and across the GCC.
As a non-profit organisation, the financial support of Corporate Affiliates is critical to the success and growth of GCC BDI, helping us further develop our current services and improve corporate governance standards across the region.
As a Corporate Affiliate, companies would receive the following benefits:
- Individual membership for the executives or board members, giving them access to exclusive benefits
- Free seats on any of our open workshops
- Discount on additional seats
- Seat on the Director Certification Programme
- Seat on the Board Secretary Certification Programme
- Board or c-suite session on the governance topic of choice or
- Discount on tailored workshops (for companies who sign up for 3+ years)
- Discount on full board evaluations and on project work
- Complimentary invitations to our Members Networking Dinners and Chairman Summit, and other events
- Speaking opportunities at non-sponsored events and/or Chairman Summit
- Introductions within the GCC BDI and GNDI Network, upon request.
- Copies of the biennial publication on board effectiveness, GCC BDI surveys and reports
- PR opportunities when renewing the agreement
- Annual article in the GCC BDI newsletter
Becoming a Corporate Affiliate is by invitation only but if you are interested in finding out more, please send an email to email@example.com or call on +971 4 554 7967.